Flame of Soul

I’m on the way of gaining my energy,
I’m on the way of searching that flame which was burning inside me
Yes that fire which is going away from my heart…
That fire which is not flaming inside me…
but there is a spark
I have to blow that spark which is lingering somewhere in my heart…
I know somewhere that exists in my heart…
I have to discover that spark to blow and turn it into the fire…
Yes that fire…Which is not like volcano while it’s like the sun Whose energy helps moon to shine…
Yes to shine…that’s what I want to do with my heart
Through that fire I want to shine my heart Through that fire I want to melt that ice
To discover my mind body and soul…
Yes my soul too …my soul is frozen from the ice
To feel my feelings to live my life,
I have to dissolve that ice for vigor So for that …
I’m on the way of gaining my energy,
I’m on the way of searching that flame which was burning inside me…

3 comments:

upendra maurya said...

gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep it up.....

UPENDRA KR said...

simply gr8!!!!

Jiya said...

Thats so well put! Keep writing...